*Have in mind it can take some time before any DNS changes take effect. Say for an A-record, CNAME, MX-record, TXT-record – It could easily take up to 4 hours. For name servers – it is about 24 hours. Occasionally it could reach up to 36 hours.*
TXT-records are often used for website ownership authentication.
Step 1. Log in your My.Register.be hosting control panel (https://my.register.be).
0. At the top follow 'My Products' > 'DNS & forwarding management'.
To take a screenshot on your iPhone and send it by mail, please follow these steps:
To create your screenshot, hold down your 'Home' button and press the 'Sleep' button on the side. Your screen will flash and an image will be created, accessible from your Photos app.
2. Open the Photos app and locate your screenshot.
3. Tap on the screenshot to expand it. Tap on the sharing icon to expand your sharing options.
4. At the top of your screen you can horizontally scroll through your images and tap on multiple images to attach to your email. When you have selected your desired screenshots, tap on the Mail icon to proceed.
5. A new message has popped up, with the selected images attached. You can add the recipient, the text and the subject and tap on 'Send' to submit the message. *Tip: If you are sending the e-mail to our Support department, use this recipient: email@example.com*